Thursday, July 12, 2012

Hot off the press!



Wacky Wanita's has gotten its first endorsement from the press!

Kim Solga, a fellow Etsy-er and the mind behind My Etsy Blog ("an open and candid discussion of what it takes to set up and work a shop on Etsy"), wrote to me a couple days ago to ask whether I'd be open to her doing an article on my catalog-style approach to photos on Etsy. Heck yes!

The short entry, which today is on the homepage and after today will be available on My Etsy Blog under "Great Photos Are the Key," details my newborn idea to use the final photo spot given for an Etsy listing to pair the item with other items from the shop--a stylist's approach. Solga asked me a few questions, I answered them, and, well, now you can read about it!

The article can be viewed here. Can't wait to hear what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment