Monday, October 14, 2013

Need a Magnifying Glass? Me, Too.

Whoa, those images were TINY! Luckily I included those links to hook you up with the real treasuries, but how about a few you can actually see?

"Everybody's Doing It"


This one I created the first week everyone on Etsy got really into spooky treasuries. Halloween or All-Hallows-Eve is a festivity celebrated in many parts of the globe, so international sellers came together to get really creative for the occasion. I love Halloween, so why not?

(I also made a Harry Potter-themed treasury, which you can see here.)

"It's Geometric"


"It's Geometric" was a play on "It's Electric," which I'm not sure anyone got, but I thought it was pretty funny.

And in case you wanted a better look at those last few...

"En La Cucina"



"Breakfast in Bed"




"Gearing Up for Winter"


Look forward to more again soon! Happy exploring. :-)

Wanita

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! I particularly like 'En La Cucina'. 'Everybody's Doing It' also really appeals to me (similar colors, perhaps) but the fox shawl is disturbing. Very strange.

    ReplyDelete