Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Back in the Game!

Well.

It turns out it takes a little longer to shut down a shop, pull together a new product, and launch it.

However, I think it was worth the wait!

Check out these pics from the latest endeavor of Wacky Wanita's. I'm calling the series, in which there will be four collections, "I Love You Mail." These are photos from the "H as in 'Hi'" collection. :-)





 
 

You know you want a set. ;-) "H as in 'Hi'" includes ten cards, all different, but all the same general idea--"Love you, thinking about you--just wanted to say 'hi!'" You can see all the deets at the collection's brand-spanking new listing.

Can't wait to show you "A for 'Adventure'!"

1 comment:

  1. I love these. Seriously...I was making a treasury and saw your store was back up and was DELIGHTED at what I found. I really hope you get some sales on those!!!

    ReplyDelete