Wednesday, May 23, 2012

VLOG: Lost in cyberspace


Well, greetings again, everyone.

Today's lesson: One should not make promises which one cannot keep. Although I did create an introductory video to Wacky Wanita style and merchandise (complete with witty captions), due to technical difficulties I was unable to load it. To Blogspot or YouTube. Therefore, vlog #1 = bust.

However.

On an up note, some new products have been added to the lineup! Check out the full smorgasbord of fortune cookie cards!



They come in three colors. You've already seen the red, in my last post. (More pictures available on Etsy.) This is the blue! It was highlighted in my would-be video, which had a blue theme.



Here is the green. It has already gotten some "favorites" on Etsy, and repins on Pinterest!

Also on the item train is this new flower pin, inspired by Make&DoGirl, but with some Wacky Wanita modifications (note the button!):




Likewise, it comes in three colors--blue, red, and sunflower. Every flower ordered is slightly unique, however, as the button in the center changes. The pin serves as both a boutonniere, for a jacket, hat, or purse, and a hairpin.

Soon coming are the laundry-day cards, pop-out cards like you've never seen before. There will be a design for guys and a design for girls!

And I've gotten inspiration for a piece of wall art that I am convinced has never before been conceived. My one obstacle is material for the template, as without the template, I cannot complete the piece. Also, shipping may pose some challenges; but I will cross that bridge when I come to it.

In any event, stay posted! Creativity is flowing at Wacky Wanita's--you won't want to miss what comes of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment